Astoundz is looking for a WordPress / SEO Guru
Astoundz is an exciting new SEO, web development, and web marketing company founded by Steve Winter at the beginning of 2016. Steve also founded ERGOS Technology and built into one of the nation’s largest managed IT services providers. Astoundz is seeing incredible growth and we are looking to add another astounding individual to our team!
This new team member will to help improve our clients’ online presence through creative content production and technical SEO strategies. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, and comfortable in a fun, entrepreneurial culture. You need to be a hard working self-starter that wants to bring new ideas to the table, and possess an understanding of best practices in content creation and brand visibility from an SEO perspective.
As the SEO Specialist, you will report directly to the SEO Strategist. You will be responsible for improving our clients’ organic SEO rankings by performing keyword research and building topical content outlines, optimizing current content, and tracking the performance for our clients and reporting the results and consulting with them.
We are looking for your expertise in helping us improve tracking parameters and tags, improving navigation patterns, implementing site schema, building multi-lingual site architecture, and developing link structures.
Must be expert at all things WordPress, php, hand coding php scripts and have significant SEO and SEM experience. Must have experience with website auditing and optimization as well as social media and organic and paid campaigns. Will be expected to edit and write HTML, CSS and PHP.
You are best described as a creative minded WordPress designer/developer, the type of person who considers a good weekend or evening as hanging out and building websites as a fun time then you will be a great addition to our time. You must be extremely customer service oriented and want to create a bunch of raving fans!
We are a fast growing Internet marketing company in need of a creative WordPress designer/developer who understands website conversion and website development along with SEO. W expect to be working with hundreds of small and medium sized service related businesses and thinking outside the box is a must.
Do you have a fun, creative portfolio and SEO expertise where you can provide samples and great results? We want to hear from you!
- WordPress design and development is a must
- Understand how WordPress Themes and MySQL Databases work together
- Understand how PHP works modularly with HTML
- Expert at HTML and CSS
- Understand Media Queries and how they impact Mobile Responsive CSS and Design.
- Understanding of website conversion into WordPress from any platform
- Understand how to edit and modify WordPress Plugins
- Understand how DNS works
- Must be a part of our company culture
- Team player
- Strong creative skills
- Multi-tasker – Be able to handle multiple projects
- Must be able to design website graphics
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Design is a passion
- Self motivated
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to work fast and deliver great design
- Strong ability to learn and grow
- Research and keep up with the latest SEO news and tactics.
- Website design and creation
- Perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and content optimization.
- Write enticing titles, subtitles, meta descriptions, and image tags.
- Identify opportunities and provide advice to improve our clients’ websites.
- Develop monthly reports of content performance.
- Register and Verify client companies in Local Search listings such as Google My Business, Bing Places for Business, Yelp, and others that apply to certain clients.
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated SEO experience.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and other SEO platforms.
- Strong analytics skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Team Player!
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Understanding of Microdata and JSON-LD
- Experience with Ecommerce and Financial Gateways
- Experience in Ecommerce Platforms including WordPress WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify